Click Here to receive Mindful Tips, inspiration, and updates on upcoming virtual offerings.
Coaching and Training
Emotions Drive People
Find Meaning and Balance
People Drive Performance
The Hidden Skills That Make All the Difference To Your Success
What is Emotional Intelligence and Why is it Important?
While your IQ (intelligence) might have gotten you in the door to your job, EQ (Emotional Quotient or Emotional Intelligence) will help you continue your career success and strengthen those important relationships.
Emotional Intelligence is the capacity to understand and manage our own feelings and skillfully tune into the feelings of others – thus helping us to lead and collaborate more effectively.
In this world of increasing organizational complexity and high demands, courageous and people-centric leaders are needed to navigate through the challenges, foster innovation and build organizations where people thrive.
Research shows that these learnable and measurable EQ skills can improve leadership effectiveness, communication and the bottom line.
Leaders with high EQ are more likely to make better decisions, communicate more effectively and have a more positive influence on their teams and organizations. In addition, emotionally intelligent leaders are known to inspire and lead, mobilizing others towards making a positive impact in the world.
How Emotional Intelligence Helps In Business Today
Emotional Intelligence coaching and training leads to:
- Significant improvement in team engagement
- Reduction of emotionally influenced bias
- Less interpersonal conflict
- More effective management of problems and crises
Here’s how The Prather Group can help you and your organization:
- Introductory or Half Day Workshops
- Full Day Workshop, including the highly effective “EQ Insights for People Management: What Great Managers Know” designed to help managers increase self-awareness, build confidence and improve people management skills to enhance performance.
- Customized programs with trainers certified in a cadre of validated EQ assessments through Six Seconds, a global leader in EQ training and resources.
- Leadership and employee coaching programs to help individuals understand and develop their emotional intelligence awareness and skills
All programs are fully customizable to your interests and company culture