Click Here to receive Mindful Tips, inspiration, and updates on upcoming virtual offerings.
Looking to find more calm, meaning and fulfillment in your life?
INNER GAME OF LIFE BEYOND STRESS 6 WEEK GROUP PROGRAM
(WAITLIST AVAILABLE FOR NEXT COHORT)
Let’s face it – the world in which we are living has us feeling overly stressed.
You may feel overwhelmed with the uncertainties and constant change.
You may be feeling the following:
- Frustrated and mentally exhausted on a regular basis?
- Anxious and fearful of failure – even though you are a successful professional in your chosen career.
- Distracted, unable to focus, and find it hard to complete tasks?
- Trying to balance all your responsibilities, yet feel like you are drowning in to-dos, deadlines, and expectations from others?
The good news is that there are skillful ways to respond to the stress and uncertainties, while gaining confidence, resilience and inner freedom at the same time.
In this 6-week group program, you will find mental strategies, meditation and mindfulness practices, and resources to feel more empowered, calm, and balanced.
I am excited to be creating a community of women, where we can support each other on our journeys of transformation!
Let’s learn to embrace daily challenges with wisdom, self-care and self-compassion. Click HERE for all the details. Come join me and a small group of women for this opportunity to transform your life – from the inside out!
As your mentor, I am committed to your inner growth, where you can find the calm, fulfillment and happiness you are seeking.
All the information about the program can be found at https://innergamebeyondstress.com/the-inner-game-of-life-beyond-stress-waitlist/
To join the waitlist, click HERE and submit your name via email to be added.
Let’s create the world we want to live in…together!
Other Mentoring Offerings with Elizabeth:
- Mindfulness Instruction – mindfulness practice instruction in addition to practical tools and tips to bring mindfulness into your daily life.
- Mindfulness Instruction and Mentoring – mindfulness practice instruction in addition to practical tools and tips to bring mindfulness into your daily life. We engage in one-on-one coaching to address issues, set realistic goals and develop action plans for measurable results.
No matter which offering you choose, an 8 week program is a good way to begin. We can also design a program that fits into your schedule.
Sessions are offered in person, via Skype or other web-based meeting platform (ex. Zoom).